Skip to main content

What I ate what I wore

I usually eat pretty dang healthy. I flush my body with about 80-100 oz of  lemon water. I full up on tons of fruits and veggies and have just plain grilled chicken for lunch and only try to have diet Mountain Dew on the weekends.. But, because my stupid thyroid doesn't work I cant loose weight for crap. I have lost about 40 pounds but it has taken me over 3 years to loose it all. I work out all the time and eat healthy but the weight wont budge. I'm still working on about 20 more Id like to loose. I also think my anti-depressants have made me gain weight. But here is my super healthy foods from this week:



morning snack at work, one scoop of protein, berries, spinach and half a banana smoothie and cutie.

Afternoon snack at work, orange and kiwi


Dinner, grilled chicken, Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes.

I did lots of actually getting dressed this week. I was busy and had places to go that required putting on real pants, (I hate pants) It is a very rare occasion I leave the house without my Glock. Here is my concealed carry outfits for the week.
Saturday night out with friends

 Friday at the office

Wednesday night Women of Caliber meeting.


Jasper pushed lots of buttons this week. First, he got into the bathroom garbage and tore it up all over the kitchen. He then decided to jump up on the couch, look me in the eye and PEE RIGHT ON THE COUCH CUSHION! I couldn't even believe it. Lots of naughty curse words came out of my month. The next day I had a Women of Caliber meeting at my house and he peed on the carpet right in front of us while he was looking at me. Dang dog. Chris says hes doing it for attention because I haven't been paying attention to him. He is pretty demanding. He kinda reminds me of a toddler. This week, I will have to cuddle him more for fear of him peeing on my head while I'm sleeping.


The family all went to my sister's house for Super Bowl. Chris and I have been to Memphis a few times and I am in LOVE with BBQ nachos! They are the best thing I have ever eaten. We introduced my sister to them and she loves them too. Chris smoked the pork for her and we had BBQ nachos for our super bowl party. So good. I want to go back to Memphis, like right now for some Elvis, warmth, and BBQ nachos. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter and Not Having Friends at Church

I had the privilege of teaching the Easter lesson this Sunday. I taught on the Savoir's last week on earth. I hid Easter eggs all over the room with scpritures on Christ inside them. The girls loved the Easter egg hunt because their parents say they are too old for egg hunts.  Sunday's are hard sometimes. I caught my self crying during sacrament today. well, because I have no friends. About a year ago our Ward was dissolved. I had a lot of friends at church, some who have become my best friends. My good friend Jenni who lives a block away and was really my only friend in the ward, moved across town yesterday. Another family I am friends with is moving as well. Church is the hardest place to make friends. I feel like because I don't have kids, and I'm not a newly wed, I don't fit in with any of the groups. The people my age have a million kids, and the couples without kids are kids themselves and just got married like last week, and no one has really wanted to be my

2016

I have sat and thought a lot about what I am going to say in this post. So much has happened this year, its been rough but it also has been a blessing. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? I learned a lot this year. First of all the biggest thing I learned that I definitely paid for was listening to bad feelings. I learned what true friendship was, and saw the ones who cared and saw the ones who didn't. I learned about priorities and what really is important in life. I learned of death and that death is not the end. I learned patience. Maybe I didn't learn patience but I tolerated patience. I learned and always knew that no matter what happens in life that you and your spouse are all that matters. Lets start off with January. Chris was working at the juvenile detention center 45 minuets away from our house. This was a wonderful job opportunity that we both felt so good about. It started to become rough. He was gone all the time and we never saw each other. He

Treat Yo Self!

I love to pamper myself, on a budget of course. But what girl doesn't? I promise I am in no way high maintenance, hence the fact all my clothes come from Wal Mart, I'm obsessed with guns and I love the outdoors. But there is a side of me who loooooves to get her nails did and spend too much money on all the pretty makeup. My friends own a beauty school here in my town and I get all my beauty services done there, 1, its a really good price and 2, the students need to learn and I am not picky! Plus some of my friends work there and its fun to see them! I also think it might be a problem when the receptionist knows its you on the phone... Since school is destroying my life I haven't been to the salon in forever!! Also, my bestie JP moved away and we would go get our nails done every two weeks. Last week I decided I NEEDED a microderm. Basically, a microderm is someone with a sandpaper machine going over your face with it to get rid of dead skin cells which can result in glowin