Skip to main content

Weekend

There are a ton of different blogs out there. Food blogs, fashion blogs, healthy blogs, crafty blogs. I have no idea how I want to "brand" my blog. So, it's going to be a throw up of everything. I like fashion, food,exercise, are there gun blogs out there? That's what I'll blog about as well. Do you ever get worried about what people think of you? I do. All.the.time. I don't know why. I get so cautious that people don't like me or are talking about me. I think that's just my anxiety. I have pretty bad anxiety and ptsd that makes me not be the person I wish I could be; I will write a blog post about my ptsd experience soon. I hope my blog can be a place where I don't care what others will think of me where I can post and talk freely about what I wish and not be scared.

Saturday we had pretty big snow storm. I also took that as a good excuse to miss my Saturday morning Zumba class. The dogs are not fans of the snow. Poor baby jasper got frozen to the ground and I had to go save him.  Wrapped him up in a towel till he warmed up. I stood in the snow in my snow boots and it went to my knees! Dang, Idaho.






Saturday afternoon was full of errands. If you know me well, you know that I have a slight obsession with Ulta and Sephora. I got a coupon and Big Sexy Hair products were on sale. I got a score of a deal on hairspray. $7 for this bad boy. Ill have big sexy hair for days

Chris was so kind to make dinner. I had an excuse that I had "homework" and lets me honest, Wife'n aint easy and I didn't want to make dinner. We had peppered steak.

On Sundays I have the privilege to teach the teenage girls. In the Mormon church we call the program "Young Women's" I taught my lesson on the Godhead. Some religions believe that the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are one being. In the Mormon church, we believe they are three separate beings who work with one purpose. After my lesson I had the girls role play on if they were to teach a friend what the Godhead was. One of the younger girls got out her tablet and decided to draw a picture of the Godhead. I thought it was so sweet and so cute. I love those girls and their young sweet spirits. I also took a mirror selfie of my outfit at church, because why not? No gun today, church policy, (at least someone told me that I need to actually look into it) and I think my education would be on the line if I decided to conceal carry at church.



Sunday afternoon we enjoyed a nice family dinner at my parents house. My mom grew up in an Italian family, and being from Rhode Island the Italian culture was very prominent. My mom made us a yummy homemade Italian dinner. And isn't my nephew the cutest? Don't you want to steal him and squeeze him?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter and Not Having Friends at Church

I had the privilege of teaching the Easter lesson this Sunday. I taught on the Savoir's last week on earth. I hid Easter eggs all over the room with scpritures on Christ inside them. The girls loved the Easter egg hunt because their parents say they are too old for egg hunts.  Sunday's are hard sometimes. I caught my self crying during sacrament today. well, because I have no friends. About a year ago our Ward was dissolved. I had a lot of friends at church, some who have become my best friends. My good friend Jenni who lives a block away and was really my only friend in the ward, moved across town yesterday. Another family I am friends with is moving as well. Church is the hardest place to make friends. I feel like because I don't have kids, and I'm not a newly wed, I don't fit in with any of the groups. The people my age have a million kids, and the couples without kids are kids themselves and just got married like last week, and no one has really wanted to be my

2016

I have sat and thought a lot about what I am going to say in this post. So much has happened this year, its been rough but it also has been a blessing. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? I learned a lot this year. First of all the biggest thing I learned that I definitely paid for was listening to bad feelings. I learned what true friendship was, and saw the ones who cared and saw the ones who didn't. I learned about priorities and what really is important in life. I learned of death and that death is not the end. I learned patience. Maybe I didn't learn patience but I tolerated patience. I learned and always knew that no matter what happens in life that you and your spouse are all that matters. Lets start off with January. Chris was working at the juvenile detention center 45 minuets away from our house. This was a wonderful job opportunity that we both felt so good about. It started to become rough. He was gone all the time and we never saw each other. He

Treat Yo Self!

I love to pamper myself, on a budget of course. But what girl doesn't? I promise I am in no way high maintenance, hence the fact all my clothes come from Wal Mart, I'm obsessed with guns and I love the outdoors. But there is a side of me who loooooves to get her nails did and spend too much money on all the pretty makeup. My friends own a beauty school here in my town and I get all my beauty services done there, 1, its a really good price and 2, the students need to learn and I am not picky! Plus some of my friends work there and its fun to see them! I also think it might be a problem when the receptionist knows its you on the phone... Since school is destroying my life I haven't been to the salon in forever!! Also, my bestie JP moved away and we would go get our nails done every two weeks. Last week I decided I NEEDED a microderm. Basically, a microderm is someone with a sandpaper machine going over your face with it to get rid of dead skin cells which can result in glowin