Skip to main content

Christmas

My friends think they know me or something.... Amy made a shirt that says "Trophy Receptionist" in GOLD, and Ginger gave me socks that said " You're Not The Boss of Me" It's like they think I act like a princess, but I don't ;). I was pretty excited for my socks and shirt

My lady lumps make it hard to read my shirt! 



Since it was the week before Christmas we really didn't have a lot of patients. Amy and I made one of our famous music videos, I am going to try to post it right here but don't know if it will work. 
I went to Sam's Club with my sister one day and hung out with my super cute nephews. I want to squeeze and kiss them all the time! They are the most kissable boys ever! Well, So is Chris!


The little one is just chillin like a gangsta. 


With my Christmas bonus I bought myself an Alex and Ani bracelet. These are super popular in Rhode Island and they have a store in Salt Lake City too. They were started by two girls in Rhode Island. You are not a true Rhode Island girl if you don't own one or ten, when I went back this spring I saw girls with stacks and stacks of them on their wrists. I bought the paw print one for myself for Mother's Day when I was there, and I have been wanting a new one but they are kinda pricey. Since I got a bonus and before I paid my tuition with it I bought a Rhode Island bangle, and I love it so much! I am excited for my next Alex and Ani!

The range I shoot at has been doing a 13 week winter league, they have only done 3 of them so far and I went to my first one on Friday. I haven't shot in a match since October when Chris and I went to Twin Falls. It was SO cold outside and it was snowing! I felt like the kid on A Christmas Story all bundled up and couldn't move. For not shooting for a while and not being able to feel my fingers, toes, or nose I actually didn't do bad. I was very slow though, but this is all just for fun because I love to shoot so much.






On Christmas day we had a crazy snow storm! I haven't seen it snow this much since, ever. We woke up and got ready for church. When we backed out of our driveway we got stuck. Luckily our kind neighbor was outside shoveling and pushed us out. We drove a couple more feet and got stuck again. At that point we decided to just forget church and go back home, we then got a text message saying church was canceled. I was kinda sad about it because I joined the choir and was excited to sing during the meeting and it was Christmas so I thought spending it in church would be a perfect start to the day. I text my sister to see if her and my brother in law could pick us up in their pick up truck to take us to mom and dad's for Christmas. Since they have two car seats we had to squish in the back and I sat on Chris's lap. He didn't mind though, haha. We went to my parents house for a yummy brunch and opened presents. I convinced my family to make a music video with me and it was so much fun!! The video came out great and it's really funny. My dad had the most fun with it, he even got outside and made a snow angle for it. After spending  a couple hours with my family we went home. Chris and I spent the rest of the day hanging out and resting. Chris bought me a record player!  I can't even tell you how much I love it! I love old things. Back in April I bought a really old record player that needed some work but I was so excited to have it and made the irrational decision to buy it. My mom went to Rhode Island this summer and I asked her to bring me back all her old childhood records. She brought a special suitcase just to fill with records! She got some of my grandma's and dad's too. There's TONS of Elvis, Perry Como, Micheal Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, Donny Osmond. and more,I had lots of fun blasting old music. We spent the evening listening to my record player and playing some battleship and Stratigo. Over all we had a fabulous Christmas. I am very grateful for family and loved ones. I am also very grateful we had plenty enough money to buy Christmas presents. 



The poor kid was so tired! 

Yummy brunch mom made!


I love this little boy so much

I think I make that face too much and she was trying to copy it! 




Chris just spoils me and knows me too well! 


I don't know if I wrote a blog post about my magic hair pills yet or not? Anyway, I think I am going through my ugly-I hate myself phase. I cut my hair short because I needed change, and now I am sick of it, it may be because I have gained too much weight and I can't loose it so it makes me hate myself and think I look bad. I have an appointment with my Nurse Practitioner in January to maybe adjust my thyroid medicine because I thought it was my anti depressants but I have gained more since I stopped taking them. I am kinda pissed about it too because I lost 40 pounds and thought I was looking great and I felt great. Now my clothes don't fit anymore and I hate myself. Someone told me last week that I have a lot of confidence in myself, and I had to laugh to myself because I really have zero confidence! I think I try to cover that up with pretending to be confident and taking the right selfie, maybe with the right filter I think I can look good for once.  I decided to buy these magic hair pills to make my hair grow long again. They are called Hair Skin and Nails from It Works and I can legit say they are magic! My hair has grown a ton, I still want it to grow more but here is my 8 week results. I am pretty satisfied. But I want to get to the point where I can just put a bun on top of my head again
See! It's magic!

Pet corner of the week:
 This is for you Rachel
I know you're reading this and this one is for you too







Comments

  1. ARRGG poor animals. Also, don't you think Chris's nose is a little close to your cleavage in your yucky hugging picture? I'm sensitive and wish you wouldn't post such trash on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to see a trashy blog? Read this: http://crazycnm.blogspot.com/?m=1

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter and Not Having Friends at Church

I had the privilege of teaching the Easter lesson this Sunday. I taught on the Savoir's last week on earth. I hid Easter eggs all over the room with scpritures on Christ inside them. The girls loved the Easter egg hunt because their parents say they are too old for egg hunts.  Sunday's are hard sometimes. I caught my self crying during sacrament today. well, because I have no friends. About a year ago our Ward was dissolved. I had a lot of friends at church, some who have become my best friends. My good friend Jenni who lives a block away and was really my only friend in the ward, moved across town yesterday. Another family I am friends with is moving as well. Church is the hardest place to make friends. I feel like because I don't have kids, and I'm not a newly wed, I don't fit in with any of the groups. The people my age have a million kids, and the couples without kids are kids themselves and just got married like last week, and no one has really wanted to be my

2016

I have sat and thought a lot about what I am going to say in this post. So much has happened this year, its been rough but it also has been a blessing. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? I learned a lot this year. First of all the biggest thing I learned that I definitely paid for was listening to bad feelings. I learned what true friendship was, and saw the ones who cared and saw the ones who didn't. I learned about priorities and what really is important in life. I learned of death and that death is not the end. I learned patience. Maybe I didn't learn patience but I tolerated patience. I learned and always knew that no matter what happens in life that you and your spouse are all that matters. Lets start off with January. Chris was working at the juvenile detention center 45 minuets away from our house. This was a wonderful job opportunity that we both felt so good about. It started to become rough. He was gone all the time and we never saw each other. He

I like older men.

This weekend was Christopher's birthday!! My main man is 33 now, I'm still holding on to my mid twenties like my life is depending on it.  We went for a short get a way to the big city, Salt Lake City. Left the dogs with the grand parents and off we went. After I doused myself in essential oils I was calm enough to sit as a passenger in the car. I think I made my self too sick with anxiety and worry. Tears were shed for no reason in the middle of a resturant and hanging over the toilet Happened. It's either my anxiety or these fertility drugs I was taking. But I have my big girl panties on and can handle this!  The first thing we did was hit up Cripsy Cream. It's like heaven in your mouth. Lunch was at Roadizo Grill. We took our selves shopping and back to the hotel for rest.  The next morning we found a random Ward to attend to take the sacrament, stopped to take a look at the Brigham City Temple, and got back on the road. Like I said, this was a super fast trip.  When