Skip to main content

Back to Reality

The struggle has been real since getting back from Vegas. I luckily,  didn't have to go back to work until Wednesday! Monday, I just cleaned the house and did some home work. The spring semester started this week, so now its time to go back to forgetting I am a student and have assignments and homework to do. Monday night we looked at a few houses for sale. Now, unfortuntley we have to put moving on hold because of Chris' job. I was so sad and so upset becuase I am in need of change, and I am dying for another bathroom and a bigger kitchen. But, that is life.

Tuesday I had an election training because the Idaho Primary is coming up! I wish I went to the gym instead, since I hadn't been to my circuit training class in over a week! But I do get paid for this election stuff, so I guess I don't mind. I then spent the rest of my afternoon in the Mountains. I have a Women of Caliber Photo shoot coming up next week, so I had to venture out to find the perfect location! I had so much fun  exploring. I found a great spot, and kept driving around to take in all the beauty. Idaho is really a beautiful place. I after my adventure I found a 100 year old phonograph that I HAD to buy!! I love old things, and this was meant to be in my house. Miranda Lambert has a song called "Old Shit" talking about her grandpas stuff and old antiques. I love old shit! That's Why I emptied out my piggy bank for this sucker! It dosnt, work, and its in rough shape, so it needs some work, but once I get it to at least look good, Ill find the perfect spot for it in my living room and then in the future I can work on making it work. Till then, I am so excited!

I sent this to my friends to make them sad that they couldn't come with me. 


There is still snow in the hills!

A lot of my drive was on dirt roads. 



Wednesday I had to go back to work! Ugh! And this is how I felt about it:

Wednesday evening was our monthly Ladies League. I decided to plan one of the stages with a baby stroller. It is good practice, for unexpected situations. We started with the baby on the table, and upon the buzzer, we had to throw or "put" the baby in the stroller, and run or "walk" to the targets and start shooting, we had to bring  the the stroller with us to every target and if you dropped the baby it was a penalty. No one dropped the baby! We all are good moms! I had lots of fun and the other ladies loved it too! It was fun to see everyone running around with a stroller while shooting. We were a bunch of mama bears!



This is my soul sister! Her name is Alissa! we are pretty much twinners. 

My mom had my niece and nephews do pictures, and I saw this one ADORABLE picture of my beautiful niece, and I thought, " I have a picture of me doing that same thing" We are both Sassy, and she takes a lot after her amazing aunt! Look at how much we look a like! I love this sweet little girl to pieces and can't wait to see the girl she grows up to be!


So we have this candy drawer at work, and my sweet, super hilarious-friend Amy decided to make a photo shopped "fat" picture of herself and stick it in the candy drawer that says " Do you really want that candy" When I saw it I literally was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants and had to run to the bathroom. Friday I took a selfie with it, with me eating candy and sent it to Ginger and Amy that says " I don't care" I love my job and the people I work with, we are fun people!  I really hope Amy does'nt mind I posted this on my public blog, because she is actually super skinny! Love you Amy!

Friday night I decided to get my hair done. I did my own ombre at home ( hair dresser friends, don't judge me, I do what I want :) ) But I wanted to add more to it so I went to the hair school and got more blonde added in. What a great way to end the week! I now have beautiful summer hair! I had a match today, So I can't show you my hair because I am in a ball cap and its a hot mess! 

your cuteness overload for the week:

The pups were so excited Chris was home!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter and Not Having Friends at Church

I had the privilege of teaching the Easter lesson this Sunday. I taught on the Savoir's last week on earth. I hid Easter eggs all over the room with scpritures on Christ inside them. The girls loved the Easter egg hunt because their parents say they are too old for egg hunts.  Sunday's are hard sometimes. I caught my self crying during sacrament today. well, because I have no friends. About a year ago our Ward was dissolved. I had a lot of friends at church, some who have become my best friends. My good friend Jenni who lives a block away and was really my only friend in the ward, moved across town yesterday. Another family I am friends with is moving as well. Church is the hardest place to make friends. I feel like because I don't have kids, and I'm not a newly wed, I don't fit in with any of the groups. The people my age have a million kids, and the couples without kids are kids themselves and just got married like last week, and no one has really wanted to be my

2016

I have sat and thought a lot about what I am going to say in this post. So much has happened this year, its been rough but it also has been a blessing. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? I learned a lot this year. First of all the biggest thing I learned that I definitely paid for was listening to bad feelings. I learned what true friendship was, and saw the ones who cared and saw the ones who didn't. I learned about priorities and what really is important in life. I learned of death and that death is not the end. I learned patience. Maybe I didn't learn patience but I tolerated patience. I learned and always knew that no matter what happens in life that you and your spouse are all that matters. Lets start off with January. Chris was working at the juvenile detention center 45 minuets away from our house. This was a wonderful job opportunity that we both felt so good about. It started to become rough. He was gone all the time and we never saw each other. He

I like older men.

This weekend was Christopher's birthday!! My main man is 33 now, I'm still holding on to my mid twenties like my life is depending on it.  We went for a short get a way to the big city, Salt Lake City. Left the dogs with the grand parents and off we went. After I doused myself in essential oils I was calm enough to sit as a passenger in the car. I think I made my self too sick with anxiety and worry. Tears were shed for no reason in the middle of a resturant and hanging over the toilet Happened. It's either my anxiety or these fertility drugs I was taking. But I have my big girl panties on and can handle this!  The first thing we did was hit up Cripsy Cream. It's like heaven in your mouth. Lunch was at Roadizo Grill. We took our selves shopping and back to the hotel for rest.  The next morning we found a random Ward to attend to take the sacrament, stopped to take a look at the Brigham City Temple, and got back on the road. Like I said, this was a super fast trip.  When